• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Chest Freezer - NW Houston, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Call_Me_Tex

Reaction score
I think $40 is fair... I need it gone asap since we're about to move and I don't want to store it between houses. I'll include the analog Johnson temp controller with it. My logo vinyl will not be included. It will easily hold 6 cornies and a CO2 bottle on the hump. If you are better at managing your hoses than I you might be able to squeeze in more, but I think 6 is about it practically.

My plan has been to upgrade to a nice upright unit with integrated temp controller in the front door. Selling this one may push the priority on that up after the move... I hope...

Freezer for sale by Noah_K_T, on Flickr<script async src="//widgets.flickr.com/embedr/embedr.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Freezer for sale by Noah_K_T, on Flickr<script async src="//widgets.flickr.com/embedr/embedr.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Am I reading the label right, is it a 13 cu ft? Interested, might be able to come get it Sunday if it is still available.

Chef Jay

I'm not positive. I bought it used 2 years ago and when I google the model number I get tons of hits for parts but not a one that tells the volume.

That said, after looking at some pictures of 13 cu ft models it does appear to be in the ball park.

It's now empty and ready for pickup. I left it plugged in so buyer can see it working at pick up.

I'll be home all day today and tomorrow after about 3-4pm (mother's day so I'm doing church and lunch with mom and wife)

*edit* Goes on craigslist Monday... don't make me deal with those people.

It's now posted on CL. I f'n hate dealing with CL people.

I'll let it go for $40 including the controller for a HBT member. I'll even toss in a pint of Karbach Weekend Warrior Pale Ale, or a .3l of my Superfluous Monk Belgian Triple (10.6%) at pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back