• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Chest Freezer and STC 1000

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin C

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
2 of these great 7.1 cuft Haier Freezers for sale.

$100 for a freezer and controller.

Each holds two 6 gallon carboys or buckets as a fermantation chamber or 3 kegs and a CO2 bottle without a collar. Add a collar and you coud fit 4 kegs and the CO2 on the hump.

Irving location

Clean freezers. Always been used indoors.
attachment.php

Controller Included STC1000 celcius scale
attachment.php

Comes with free heating fan in the first to sell.

attachment.php

Free Carboy with the second to sell (Brewhauler not included)
attachment.php

ETA: 1 freezer remains. STC 1000 and Carboy included

Looks like a great deal. How old are they and have they been run constantly or just when you had something fermenting?

Looks like a great deal. How old are they and have they been run constantly or just when you had something fermenting?

One is about 2.5 years old. The other about 1.5 yrs old.

One used to keep beer at serving temps (34F I like em cold). That was relatively constant.

One used as fermentation chamber.

Swapping the roles out intermittently to allow for cleaning and reduced wear & tear.

Neither was ever used as a true freezer (i.e. to freeze food)

Freezer still available. Just realized my last post seemed to indicate it was already sold. 1 remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back