Cherry Hill NJ Water Quality

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temple240

Reaction score
Can someone please share their water report from Cherry Hill NJ?

My fiancee and I are buying a house in Cherry Hill and I'm trying to get an idea of what the water is like in the area. My current water needs to be heavily diluted so I'm considering buying a 5gal refillable jug but I will hold off on the purchase if I won't be needing it after the move.

The water company only provided the basic online report when I contacted them. I'll have a water sample tested when I move in but meanwhile I'd like to know what I'm on for.

Thanks

The water company ended up getting me the info I was looking for. Good news, the water is nice and soft (relatively, my current water alkalinity is around 206).

For anyone who cares:
Ca 21.7, Na 10.7, SO4 22.7, Ch 5.7, Alkalinity 82.2, carbonate 73.1.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Home Brew mobile app

Wow, where in philly are you that your water is that hard? i'm in queen village and my alkalinity is only around 54. I'm surprised there's that much differential.

I'm not in Philly anymore I just haven't updated my profile. I'm in Lafayette hill which is right next to conshohocken.

Back