Cheers to last night's DD's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trigger

Reaction score
I was DD last night for some friends, which isn't unusual, I'm pretty much always DD on the "drinking holidays." On our drive home I noticed a lot of miserable looking drivers in cars full of happy looking people.

I just wanted to thank everyone that was a DD or used a DD last night.

Hear, hear!! To all the DD's that got everyone home safe....played that game more than once myself. When I was in the military we would rotate the duties.

Prosperous New Year to all!

Cheers to that! New Years is a dangerous time on the roads. Unfortunately, I was on-call last night so no major celebrations. My neighborhood sounded like a warzone though! The local indian tribe sells fireworks seeming all the time. This place takes crazy advantage of that

I ended up going to Buffalo Wild Wings with a friend and his girlfriend before we headed downtown. She was the DD because she isn't old enough to drink. Had one Sierra Nevada Pale Ale there and that was it. The beer tent downtown sucked. They only had Rolling Rock and Bud Light and the line was around 100 people. Also you could only drink IN the tent. Needless to say, we both ended up only having one beer each last night.

Damn! I thought this thread was going to be about some DD boobies that were flashed in your direction last night; I was all set to post "pics, or it didn't happen." Now I'm bummed, think I'll go drown my sorrows in a cup of coffee & a donut... Sigh. :rolleyes:
Regards, GF.

Back