Cheers from Utah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopphead

Reaction score
I only have 1 wife for those that are wondering, although Polygamy Porter from a local brewery Wasatch Beers is very good in my opinion.
My name is George and used to extract brew quite often about 15 years ago. I built your standard gas/ garage brewery in our first home, then came the kids & life bla bla. Fast forward to now, while surfing YouTube I stumbled across Chop N Brew, Electric Brewery and Black Heart Brewing, just to name a few. "Hang on" I said to my wife.... "I'm gonna brew in the basement!"

Not sure where to put this but I love it.

404932_268581386606232_1365976304_n.jpg

Welcome back to the hobby. I've had a couple hiatuses from homebrewing. I took most of last year off because of back problems.

Thanks guys. I'm all in this time: hop garden started, sending water samples off to get tested, first piece of the new brewery ordered (15 gallon conical- wanted to get that out of the way) prepping the plumbing for the sink....

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back