Cheers from Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy_N

Reaction score
I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

I hail from just outside Canton, Ohio (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame).

I've been lurking on these forums for about 3 months and have learned a lot about brewing beer from this online community. I would love to participate in the forums and continue to learn and share what I have learned from others. Like many of you, I've been obsessed with my hobby. I started brewing in December. I did two extract kits and have now done four all grain brews. I'm just about to start kegging. I have 4 kegs and a chest freezer and everything I else I need to get that going. I just have to build it and hook everything up. I have been looking at other member's keezer builds. I'll be taking many of those ideas to build my own keezer.

So that is what I have going on currently. I am also new to online forums. So I am also looking forward to interacting with others with similar interests. :mug:

Welcome. 4 all grain batches waiting to be kegged. Cool... when is the tap party!

I have two all grain batches that will be kegged. The other two were bottled before I got the kegs. I am looking forward to a tap party, and hopefully soon!

Latest posts

Back