Cheers from Athens, Greece!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLMtheReal

Reaction score
Hello guys! My name is Chris, I'm 23 years old from Athens, Greece. Been browsing and carefully studying tips and threads from this page for a year, since I've started brewing myself. Today I've decided to join you people! I'm counting 15 batches already. Beer brewing was a love on first sight haha

It all started when I tried a Trappist ale for the very first time, I knew I wanted to make some good beer myself and share it with people around me.
After months of cidery, dry beers, twangs etc, I started tweaking my methods in order to improve, and gradually introduced some all grain and hop addition to my kits. First thing I'm doing this year is moving to BIAB. So I quess from now on I'll have to start asking some questions :p

So yeah, thought I'd introduce myself, hope you all have a great day and an even greater homebrew, cheers!

Hi Chris,
Welcome to HBT!

Since you live in a hot climate, if you haven't done already, controlling your fermentation temps is the single most important factor in making good beer.

Enjoy venturing into all grain, and BIAB. Make sure your kettle is large enough to hold all your grain and mash water for the batch sizes you're brewing. If a little smaller to hold it all, you can sparge the bag in a separate vessel (e.g., large bucket) after the mash and add the wort reclaimed from that to the kettle.

On a side note, you may want to add your location (Athens, Greece) to your user profile. It should then show up in the left sidebar, in the information area under your avatar, in your posts. When you ask questions we can keep that in mind as to supplies, etc.

Latest posts

Back