Cashmere hop rhizomes at YVH—3 for $10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the lack of interest in older hop varieties it's nice to see some of the newer varieties become available to homebrewers. I know hop growing in general isn't as popular as it was once upon a time but these newer varieties will hopefully keep people interested in this aspect of the hobby.

With the lack of interest in older hop varieties it's nice to see some of the newer varieties become available to homebrewers. I know hop growing in general isn't as popular as it was once upon a time but these newer varieties will hopefully keep people interested in this aspect of the hobby.

There are still some that are growing and experimenting with growing hops. I just installed a 12ft trellis today for my first hop plants (centennial) . I wanted it to end up at 11 ft but hit a large rock after digging down 2 ft. Hopefully 2 ft is deep enough to keep the post upright.
We have 3 properties on 1000 acres and there are hops growing all over the place so over the next few years I will be joining those experimenting.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/growing-hops-from-seed.397219/

Back