car bomb stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pannell77

Reaction score
I found the idea for this from the extract forum and ran with it.

Mine is fermenting away right now, pretty stoked for this one, so are all of the test dummies...i mean friends.

Starting out as an AG left hand milk stout clone from AHS which already taste amazing after 5 days, its only gotten down to 1.03 so far, OG was 1.061 and airlock activity has been very minimal the last 2 days. Going to add .5lb of lactose, 8oz jameson and a couple vanilla beans in the secondary and then see how it tastes after a few days like that. then I will add whatever i think is missing at kegging time.

poured the first one(s) last night. its pretty amazing tasting, not quite a car bomb though. Everyone that tried it is blown away of how good it is though. It has a slight chocolate undertone to it that comes through at the end, vanilla at the beginning and creamy throughout. Overall probably one of the best stouts I have had.

fermentation would not go below 1.03 even after I re-pitched some nottingham so its pretty sweet tasting but im ok with that.

poured the first one(s) last night. its pretty amazing tasting, not quite a car bomb though. Everyone that tried it is blown away of how good it is though. It has a slight chocolate undertone to it that comes through at the end, vanilla at the beginning and creamy throughout. Overall probably one of the best stouts I have had.

fermentation would not go below 1.03 even after I re-pitched some nottingham so its pretty sweet tasting but im ok with that.

I wonder what we could put in their to get it on par with irish cream? Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back