Can't find replacement interior fan for commercial kegerator!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammy48

Reaction score
I have a Flagon 400... but if anyone else had replaced this on their commercial kegerator could you help me out? Graingers does not carry a compatible product.

Thanks!

I have a Flagon 400... but if anyone else had replaced this on their commercial kegerator could you help me out? Graingers does not carry a compatible product.

Thanks!

As in, you could not find it on their website?
Their website sucks for the most part, when trying to find a motor, and their hard catalog is much better.

Did you call them, and give them all the info off of the MOTOR data plate?

They are pretty good about finding electric motors, and definitely so if you carry it into one of their stores, as they usually have some "old timers" in there that know their s%^t 'bout motors!

Edit: Post up the data on the MOTOR data plate alone, there be some sharp cookies on this board that might be able to help.

Double edit: ALL the data, plz.

It's odd the Manuf. doesn't carry a motor, unless the unit is obsolete.

Gemline Appliance Parts. They carry retrofit motors and fan blade kits for all kinds of coolers. If you procure a motor that spins the wrong way, you can't turn the fan blade around. Follow the instructions in the kit to reverse rotation, matching the blade. It's easy. Good Luck..

Take the fan out of the unit, take it there with you. They will have one. You may need to reverse the direction of rotation.

Thanks for all the responses. I was able to show it to a guy who does commercial refrigeration repair work in the area and he sold me a fan that was pretty close. It did the trick. Thanks!

Back