Canadian/Saskatchewan brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinturboz

Reaction score
Ok, I've scoured through some pages and found a few canadian posts. Anyone out there from Saskatchewan? I'm a proud sask boy, currently homebrewing in Yorkton, SK.

Awesome, glad to hear, how much stuff is out around Llyod for homebrewers? Saskatchewan as a whole isn't bad for some good microbreweries. Wish I would have gotten involved into this in Regina about 5 years ago!

We have two home brewing stores in Lloyd so i assume there is a decent amount but i am new to this so not really sure. I have only been to one of the stores (more of a wine place) and they do the brewing for customers so i think not alot of people do it themselves.

Biabing and kegging in Eastend, miles from anywhere. Relying mostly on online purchases, with major grain purchases etc. from Prairie Brew Supply when I can make it to Regina. Used to buy from Western Malt Distributors in Saskatoon (good prices and variety, but all bulk), but shipping was killing me. At least I get to Regina occasionally on business and Kevin carries more than just grain - getting better all the time.

Back