Cambridge?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmcq

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Is there anywhere interesting (to drink beer) to go in/around Cambridge, within walking/stumbling distance from Davis Square? Or anywhere in/around Boston that's within super easy access to the T?

Please PM me, since I don't get thread reply notifications on my phone.. :mug:

Davis Square is more in Somerville, but...
From Davis square look at Redbones. Less than 5 minutes walk from the Davis Red line station.
There's several other places, but since I used to go to a beer fest there anyways, I usually wasn't looking to drink more beer afterwards. Downtown Liquors has a pretty good selection of beer though.
Meadhall, along with Lord Hobos and Cambridge Brewing Co are more near Kendall Sq.
Not that it's not a good place to go, of course.

This is a few days late, so I don't know how useful it is to you but I usually find good beer at:

Redbones (My first choice, if it means anything)
Orleans
Foundry on Elm
M3 (stands for meat and three, I would only go here if you also want food since the place is rather small)

Spent most of the time at Joe's Not Here. It was writhing crawling distance of the B&B thing we were staying at.

And yes, we were near Boston, Melana. Thought you knew that. Lol

You mean Joe Sent Me? I like that place. Obviously too late but CBC is the one destination I'd hit up next time. Meadhall is "meh" IMHO, Lord Hobo is great but in the end they're just bars, not brewpubs. CBC is the best brewpub I've been to.

Latest posts

Back