• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BYO 2 for 1 subscript.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chingis74

Reaction score
I have a BYO 2 for 1 subscription. I have already done it with a buddy so you will need 2 people for this card.

I will either fill out the names for you or I will drop it in an envelop and send it to you not filled out.

Your call. First to hit me up gets the card.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Well if you guys want to work it out. I will send it to one of you. I already have my year script. So let me know. I won't be the middle man to collect money. I will just put the card in an envelop and send it your way

I'm willing to pay for the subscription and send free subscription to superstorm if half is paid. Superstorm, I'm always a man of my word. So, if you would like to go in on half, we can work it out. Deal?:mug:

Sorry guys. Before I sent it I looked it over and it was unusable. I feel really bad. If I run across on, I will let you know

Latest posts

Back