• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Brutus 10 stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling my Brutus stand and I'm posting it to see if there would be anyone interested. Think I'm gonna go for SS

2" .65 wall steel
19" tall with no casters
57" long
13x13 ID squares/ where the burners would go.
17" wide

Looking to get 325 for it. Will not ship so please don't ask. Local pickup or delivery from Kenosha WI.

Like I said I am posting this to see if there's any interest in case I do decide to let her go. It has never been used and obviously needs some finishing touches but all the welding is done for ya.

Any questios feel free to post away.

image.jpg

I will entertain all offers if anyone is truly interested.

I just picked up my SS, taking offers if anyone wants it...

I live in Rochester, MN and may be interested; why the build and then ss decision?

i got a really nice Christmas bonus from work.. Lol

I always dreamed of a stainless stand but the pricetag drove me away..

New lower price to 250...

I could probably put it to use or find someone who could....If you want to check the fright price to Arkansas (72058) I would go the full $300 (for your trouble) + the freight..... depending on freight costs!

In NW Ohio. Interested if you are willing to ship at my cost obviously. If you have a weight and zip I can figure freight.

I've replied to all, it's still available for local pickup or delivery. 250 bucks.

200 bucks if someone commits to buy, you can pick up in a few weeks or i can delivery as I will be out of town.

200 bucks is a steal for this..

Latest posts

Back