• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Brutus 10 mild steel tubing, cut to size. 75$

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikescooling

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm moving and never got around to welding my second brew stand. I have all the 16 gauge mild steel tubing 2X2 cut to size. The ends of the top are cut on 45* so they mate up nice. All the cuts were done by ROCO steel and I gave them JohnW cut list and diagram. They did a great job, all the joints are tight and easy to weld. I paid 108$ OTD, I only asking for 75$ because I want a fast sale. Their is another bag of cross pieces like the ones on the right, 6 in total, but 4 are not shown in the picture. Cash is king

I'm in Wilmette IL, AKA north side of Chicago.
http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag11/mikescooling/IMG_20140401_120306_161_zpsc0278b02.jpg

The cross brace on the side is for the lower deck, make note their is one, not two cross braces. You don't need any cross braces on the lower level, but their is one if you want to use it. There's a reason they call this a Brutus.

And again I'm sorry if you PM'ed me and I didn't get back to you. I'm moving and am trying to unload as much stuff as possible to make the move easier. I'm getting a lot of texts and PM's without names.

I'm getting a lot of requests for the stand to be welded, so give me a few days to MIG it up and put some casters on. Again cash is king

How much to include shipping to 29687 (without welding)?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

To ship this odd shapped 100lbs of steel will cost more than the steel. I don't know were I'd find boxes for it. This is not a shipping item.

Did this sell? I can pick it up on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I had a guy who wanted it, then he said he wanted it welded into something else. I told him to see a welding shop. I still have the steel unwelded. I'm firm on the price 75$
Thanks
Mike

Latest posts

Back