• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Bru Gear 14 Gallon Conical and single tier electric herms

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad2287

Reaction score
Single tier herms $2300
looking to sell a single tier 30 amp herms setup if the offer is right. Can brew up to 15 gallons low gravity or 10 gallons high gravity. 2 chugger pumps with cleanable counter flow chiller. The control panel is modeled after Kal's with some modifications. There is to many things to list so feel free to ask specific questions or if interested you can come take a look with no pressure to buy. I can also take additional pics if needed. The price seems fare but I am willing to listen to offers especially if there are comparable systems you know of. Sorry if the picture are not great due to the lighting in my basement.

This includes many accessories including mash paddle, lab grade stir plate, lab grade ph meter, stainless mesh dry hopper, ~100+ lbs grain, extra valves and tubing, oxygenation wand, etc.

Any questions feel free to ask.

20170527_172854.jpg

20170527_172940.jpg

20170527_172911.jpg

Back