brown punted Champagne bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dstar26t

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing
Reaction score
Does anyone have a supplier for brown punted 750 mL Champagne bottles that can take a cork and crown? I'm looking for the ones that The Bruery and Alesmith use. I've found flat bottom ones put not punted like they have. I contacted them and they order pallets from Germany...I'm only looking for a few cases. I have cases of green but would like some brown too.

Thanks,

Nate

I know of a place but the minimum order is like 12 cases. www.bottless.net

Are they same as the bottles used by Rodenbach? I think that's what these guys offer.

I'd split the order if you're interested. I just couldn't justify 12 cases, but six wouldn't be horrible.

Is this the same as the Amber here?

The first link doesn't have a price and the $9.60/case is cheap in the second. You sure there isn't a pallet minimum? Did they give you a shipping quote for 12 cases?

I've recently contacted them. I didn't get a shipping quote but it'd likely be a freight shipment. The absolute minimum for the bottles they stock are 144 bottles. The stone ware bottles is a container shipment I think. So that's LOTS of dough.

Anyone who is interested, send Andrew at Northern Brewer an e-mail requesting these bottles. They are evaluating the option.

Latest posts

Back