Brewtroller Valve profile testing problems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickflip_mj

Reaction score
I tried to ask on OSC site but I have nothing....When I go to test the valve profile for say "Fill HLT" the valves will work alone. Say I set output 1 "on" and hit "test", the valve will work fine. But the second I used "A" for pump 1, the pump will turn on for one second, then trip the Estop. The thing thats driving me crazy is it worked once or twice. Any ideas?

Some more info on your rig would be needed...ie is the output A triggering an ssr/mech relay? Is it in the same control panel? Is the estop wired correctly? Pics of your panel? There are too many variables. Post some more info and I'm glad to help?

S-

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I have almost all the output used as follows, 4 of which are connected to a relay board

Outputs 1-9 are valves connected to the brewtroller
Output 10 pump 1 (connects to relay 1)
Output 11 Pump 2 (Connects to relay 2)
Output 12 Burner 1 (connects to relay 3)
Output 13 Burner 2 (connects to relay 4)

The Estop is wired correctly too. The valves all work when I hit the test button in valve profile setup. Once I add the pump it goes to ****

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391796040.453023.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think I just figured it out! I grounded the relay on the same ground that the buzzer uses. I switched it out and that seamed to fix the issue. Not really sure why, but it did. Thank you for all your help

Latest posts

Back