Brews for New Avenues 2017! Save the date

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gueze and oyster highlights please. Looking to live vicariously through you guys this morning....
Oysters were unreal. Salmon was on point. And the bottle pours of Oud Beersel were fantastic. Easily the best beer event I've ever been to.

Weather was perfect on the patio with a nice breeze and a killer view.

getting things set up before VIP
SIGgIsX.jpg

view from the balcony
BEAewvB.jpg

local 3L package
UQpuWGC.jpg

part of the opening taplist
YeGBXKs.jpg

my personal favorite of the day
T3vkq97.jpg

What did the live auctions end up fetching?
Broken Truck experience was $6200 and they made two more available after the first one sold.
Tilquin 3pk went for $5600
St Lam Grand Cru 3L went for $8300
I want to say the 6pk of 3Ls was either $6000 or $7500, I can't recall.
everything was going up nonstop. great energy in that room yesterday!

Tilquin 3pk went for $5600

4 pack! Easily the funniest part of the night for me was watching Pierre pay for the Wall of Lambic only to pull his own batch 1 Tilquin Squared get lots of laughs and then promptly donate it to his 3 pack in the live auction. Could not stop laughing after that.

Does anyone have video of the live auction? Because that was INSANE! Also, Pierre Tilquin winked at my girlfriend a couple times.
i saw that, it was pretty hilarious. here's a shot of him hiding his stash of oysters when he was supposed to be watching the presentation at the social on Friday

1zzluX8.jpg

really wish I could've seen Raf getting a hotdog at the gas station up the street.

Back