Brewinternational.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump.
I'm interested in this as well.

**Edit**
I went ahead and placed an order Tuesday. USPS Priority shipping label created on Wednesday. Waiting for an update now.

**Edit**
I got my order in yesterday, everything was there as described in good shape.

Where are they located. I find nothing on the website. I wonder why companies don't list their address on the websites. I don't want to order from across the country when I can find another place closer.

I bought over $550 worth of equipment a few weeks ago, including a brew kettle, false, bottom and dual body regulator. I ordered on Sunday and had the delivery Friday.

The kettle I ordered did not come with the ball vale and thermometer as described in the website. I messaged them Friday night, got a reply Saturday morning and the missing pieces were delivered on Monday.

I plan to order from them again soon. BTW. They are located around the OKC area in Oklahoma.

Where are they located. I find nothing on the website. I wonder why companies don't list their address on the websites. I don't want to order from across the country when I can find another place closer.

They are located in Oklahoma. Around the Oklahoma City area.

Back