• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mux

Reaction score
Ok, this is where it gets real. This was all built by either myself or local homebrewers with exceptional talent. Its sad but I need the money, bill collectors wont take home brew-

Control panel 30 amp with 2 auber pids a SYL-1512A used as a thermometer as of now and a SYL-2352 that controls the 30 amp receptacle. I has switches to control 2 110v outlets for pumps or ventilation. Main power on and element manual on/off (overrides the pid). 2 platinum rtd probs PT100S that have rj-45 ends on them so they can be removed from panel or remote with cat 5 cable. Main power in from a 6 awg soow cord with 4 prong plug, I will also include a 30 amp eaton gfci breaker and all the receptacles associated with this. It works very well. 600$

tri clamp boil keggle, weldless sight glass, tri clamp element port tri clamp drain with dip tube and tri clamp ball valve. 250$

tri clamp hlt keggle tri clamp drain, tri clamp thermowell (6"), tri clamp element port. 225$

bottom dump keg mash tun, 2" 90, 2" to 1" reducer, tri clamp thermowell (6"), full false bottom and tri clamp ball valve. 300$

brewers hardware 1.5" rims tube with 2" thermowell 100$

March pump plastic head (the mounting plate fell off) with tri clamp adapters. 100$

duda deisel 40 plate long chiller with tee, bi metal thermo and triclamp adapters 1/2" mpt on the wort side and garden hose fittings on the water, Ill throw in my back flush adapter 160$

3 brewers hardware tri clamp element adapters, 2 wired to 220v 5500 ULWD camco elements and 1 wired to 3500 220v ULWD camco element. 60$ each

I have a bucket of tri clamp fitting and gaskets that go along if some one wants the whole system.

Dang! forgot the hoses and filter.

1/2" silicone tubing
2 6' lenghts with 90 degree hose barbs 20$ each
1 8" lenght with one tri clamp 90 on one end and a 1/2" stainless dip tube on the other. 20$

plastic water filter housing with a active carbon filter that has been used once with in the last 2 months. Garden hose quick disconnects on inlet with cpvc adapter and 90 on out let (no glue just friction hold them in easy to take apart to clean) 30$

photo-12.jpg

photo-13.jpg

photo-14.jpg

photo-15.jpg

photo-16.jpg

Heres a few shots of a brew day, rims tube running its recirculation cycle keeping the mash temp. Bottom drain mash tun works great, 5500 watts gets the party started quickly.

photo-22.jpg

photo-23.jpg

photo-24.jpg

The fridge has not had radioactive material, it is a sticker that I put on there.

Working on selling a total package. Sorry if I haven't responded to anyone's pm. If the deal doesn't work out ill let every one know. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back