Brewing Panel Diagram - Finally

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

processhead

Reaction score
There have been many brewing panel designs shared here over the years. I have been amazed by the fantastic engineering and construction talent of some of the members.

I have always been a little embarrassed that I never bothered to document my panel over the years with anything other than a few pencil sketches. That, and the fact that my panel has continually evolved kept me from making a proper drawing that I could share.

Well, today that changed, so I thought I would share it. This is shown as a ladder wiring diagram which may be a little different than some members are accustomed to. It was the only type I had the time or tools to put together.

My design intent has been to keep it simple and straight forward. It controls my RIMS tube, pump and just a single kettle at any time. I don't do back to back batches, so I have never felt handicapped by not being able to heat strike water while doing a boil.

My most recent addition was to add a temperature control to automate heating strike water and sparge water. Before that, I was just doing it manually.

My system is pretty much 100% home-built. My HLT is a electric keggle, 10 Gallon Igloo cooler MLT, March Pump, and an electric keggle boil kettle.
I will try to get a few pictures posted of the panel and system.

Brewing Panel.jpg

Latest posts

Back