Brewing in Morris, IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beergynt

Reaction score
Hello to all... Great to be a new member to HBT! A ton of great resources and, as I've already found out, a bunch of intelligent, opinionated, and fun members to interact with. I've been brewing for about 1 1/2 years... Started out AG... Have about 12 batches under my considerable belt... And learn something new about the craft each and every time I fire up the burner! Looking forward to listening and learning, ranting and raving, arguing and agreeing... And, most importantly, honing my passion with everybody here... Cheers and Good Brewing!:mug:

Actually I just got off of supervision for speeding through your fine little town. That's one old school courthouse you got there.

Actually I just got off of supervision for speeding through your fine little town. That's one old school courthouse you got there.

Sorry to hear about that... Most of our po-pos aren't too bad. It is a nice old courthouse. Probably one of the few that actually holds traffic court in the main trial room. Next time you're coming through, slow down, turn left, and stop by for a home brew!

Back