• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew your own subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted....

Since this is allowing renewed subscriptions and runs until June, I had a thought (which would be especially beneficial for those of us in Canada).

I was on list 2 as a New Subscriber, got the email, and guess I should expect the first print issue in April or May. Once I receive it, may I sign up again - before the June deadline, this time as a RENEWED subscription? Since they'll only start renewals after the current subscription is finished, I'm just wondering if I can do this in order to "stack" a second year onto my originally new subscription.

Spotted....

Since this is allowing renewed subscriptions and runs until June, I had a thought (which would be especially beneficial for those of us in Canada).

I was on list 2 as a New Subscriber, got the email, and guess I should expect the first print issue in April or May. Once I receive it, may I sign up again - before the June deadline, this time as a RENEWED subscription? Since they'll only start renewals after the current subscription is finished, I'm just wondering if I can do this in order to "stack" a second year onto my originally new subscription.

That sounds like a great idea. I'm still waiting for mine to start, i got on list #2.

Whoops. Sorted out my email and the link was there. Whoohoo time to dive.

emjay said:
Spotted....

moski said:
That sounds like a great idea. I'm still waiting for mine to start, i got on list #2.

This is the reply I received back:

Yes, certainly. It could be an renewal or a new subscription if they are purchasing it for someone else.

Looks like one time only, unless you are buying it for someone else :-(

I'd like to get on the next available subscription list.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but is it possible to get more than one year subscription?

Joe

BroncoJoe said:
I'd like to get on the next available subscription list.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but is it possible to get more than one year subscription?

Joe

Info sent.
I did ask that question and it seemed as if you were going to buy it for someone else you could, but it is only a one time buy thru this fundraiser.

Just figured I should point out I'm a new subscriber (list 2), and I now have access to the last eight issues on the app. So you don't have to wait for the print issues...

emjay said:
Just figured I should point out I'm a new subscriber (list 2), and I now have access to the last eight issues on the app. So you don't have to wait for the print issues...

Very nice! Fantastic.
I know others were told they had to wait :-( I wonder why.
Bonus for the Canadians :)

Very nice! Fantastic.
I know others were told they had to wait :-( I wonder why.
Bonus for the Canadians :)

I didn't have access right away, it was just in the last few days. My point was that people (at least lists 1 and 2) should give it another try.

SpottedDogBrewing said:
SUBSCRIPTION List # 7

1. MedicMang
2. Mumbly
3. mtbr226
4. Accidic
5. BrewingGunner
6. a100700
7. cbrodbeck
8. killebrew
9. BroncoJoe

Who wants fill List 7 so we can get it sent into BYO?
Look'n for one more:)

SUBSCRIPTION List # 8

1. ArmyChief235
2. mragin
3. bucksnort999
4. Evin Murphy ( thru bucksnort999)
5. 82shovel
6. DogRiverBrewer
7. jjefrey
8. munjerr
9. Copyright1997
10. baviking

How are we notified of digital access? Will we receive an email indicating its availability? Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back