Brew shed - electric feedback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosnhojm20

Reaction score
I'm starting to plan out a brew shed to go all electric. Before I start sinking money I'd like the forum's feedback.

*The question is does anyone have any feedback on High Gravity Brewing's EBCII (EBC II) and their other electric equipment.

I am not handy with electricity enough to DIY jack when it comes to this. Thanks in advance!

Brewshed thread is here if you'd like to give feedback on it as well: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/brew-shed-soliciting-feedback-465561/

feedback on High Gravity Brewing's EBCII (EBC II)

would have been nice if they put a photo up of what it looks like inside

I just built something along this line, for me 295.00 $ is a bit steep

but if you can't build one it might be a deal, that being said I would shop

maybe put a want to buy ad here

all the best

S_M

Oh good call. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks! I'll do that when I get closer to pulling the trigger. As I mentioned in the thread I linked to, right now I'm basically in the feasibility study portion of the build. I have a yellow light from SWMBO, boarding on green. The moment she says yes I want to pull the trigger so that there is no turning back.

Anyone use the High Gravity Brewing electric equipment? If I'm posting in the wrong place or anything let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back