Brew Rig - 2 Dogs Brewing Co.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brew-rig.jpg

The brew rig sits on a frame designed so that all my vessels are pretty much at the same level. I have camlocks on all my vessels connecting to the single pump. Using a series of 2-way and 3-way valves have created a system that does not require me to switch hoses between vessels in order to move the wort. There is even a convenient outlet for filling the fermenter at the end of the brew session. I plumbed in a water filter for filling the HLT that will hook up to the garden hose. This will eventually be able to be switched to the plate chiller. All in all, this rig makes brew day a lot less about moving equipment and wort around and more about brewing.
Boiling Equipment: Keggle w/ Bayou burner
Wort Chillers: Plate chiller w/ immersion pre-chiller
Plumbing, Pumps, and Hardware: Steelhead pump
brew-rig.jpg

I know this may be asking allot but would it be possible for you to email me a list of all what you had to buy to make up your brewing system and about how much it cost? I am no kind of DIY guy lol...but Im sure I can figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I was trying to build a brew set-up. Was looking at gravity feed system. I like the simplicity and the effectiveness of yours. Do you have plans or the layout of how your brew process works?
Thanks!!

Back