Brew pot deal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cclloyd

Reaction score
FYI for what it's worth - I've been looking for a while now for a 10 gallon SS brew pot at a decent price and finally found one at www.kitchenfantasy.com that didn't break the bank. Most of them I've seen available range from $125.00 to $200.00 plus shipping. I ordered one today that's 18/10 SS shipped to the house for $107 and change. The pot was $79.99 the rest was shipping. Full boils are on the horizon!

I got 3 - 12.50 gallon pots from them. Nice people. S/S pots have the sandwich bottom with aluminum.

Boil about 2" of water in one, and you'll see uniform bubbles coming up from the bottom.

Mine were about 150.00 delivered

Brewer3401 said:
I got 3 - 12.50 gallon pots from them. Nice people. S/S pots have the sandwich bottom with aluminum.

Boil about 2" of water in one, and you'll see uniform bubbles coming up from the bottom.

Which place brewer3401? Kitchen fantasy or divine mercantile?

Kegs at the scrap yard are $35.... and if you cut the top to 12" lids are cheap too. Course they don't have a flat bottom and you can't brew on a stovetop with them. But hey, Love mine!!!:D

Brewer3401 said:

Was that each or for all 3? If you got all 3 of them for $150.00 total then you da man!!

The store has 15.5 gallon kettles for a pretty good price, you gotta modify them yourself, but hey they come filled....

Er um i mean...

I just ordered the set of three 40qt, 50 qt, & 75 qt but had the 40 qt changed out for a 50 qt. The original deal was $259.00. The change out for the 50 qt was $30.00 mostly for freight. I should easily be able to do 10 gallon batches. What a deal!

Back