• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(Brew Magic Sized) Stainless Tri-clamp Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfowler1

Reaction score
SOLD to Beersawks

***shipping included***

$50 buys everything.

I edited listing because some items sold and other members asked for pictures.

These are same size (1/2″OD, 3/8″ID) as the mini tri-clamp fittings that are featured on the Sabco system.

Three sets of 1/2" clamps (a "set" includes 2 clamps, and 2 silicone gaskets rated to 500F)

compare to this - SABCO | Tri-Clamp Kit

Three sets of tri-clamp hose connectors ( a "set" includes 2 stainless hose connectors w/ ~1" ferrules, and a stainless hose clamp for each ferrule.)

compare to this - SABCO | Tri-Clamp Hose Connector Kit

(silicone tubing not included)

Also, I have one 3/4" MNPT x 3/4" tri-clamp adapter, as well as a couple short lengths of scrap stainless pipe (each about 18" long).

Thanks,
Joe

The short radius tri-clamp 90's are sold.

I still have 3 sets of clamps w/ gaskets (6 total), and 3 sets of ferrules (6 total) available.

Also available, but not previously listed...

1) 3/4" MNPT x tri-clamp adapter
2) lengths of stainless steel pipe ~18" long

If you take the clamps and ferrules, I'll throw in the pipe and adapter for free.

Joe

Can you post a pic of what you have? I'm having a hard time picturing it by the description. A pic is worth a thousand words.

The pipe is not threaded....it used to be attached to the ferrules. It is plain end.

The Sabco links above show exactly what the fittings are.

However, if you (understandably) want to see a picture of my fittings, PM me with your email address and I'll take pics of my stuff when I get home and send them to you.

One thing worth noting...

The gaskets that come with the clamps in the link above look to be Buna-N. The gaskets I am including I know for a fact to be PTFE (translucent), which are rated to 500F.

Thanks,
Joe

I updated this listing with pics and a reduced price.

Thanks,
Joe

I've never bought tri-clamps before, but all this for 50 bucks shipped seems cheap!

You are correct. Compared to what Sabco and McMaster-Carr get for these fittings, it is a steal...

Even excluding the pipe and the male adapter, Sabco gets over $200 for a similar set of fittings.

I was originally listing for a total of $75, but I wanted someone to be happy about buying them, and they are currently not in use at my house. I would be happy just to see them put to use.

Can't tell from the postings if it finally sold or not. If you still have the collection, I would like to buy it from you.

Back