Brew Jacket Immersion pro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sematary

Reaction score
The immersion unit I have isn't doing what it's supposed to. I can't get an answer by phone or email from Brew Jacket but I really just want to purchase the unit without all the attendant accessories because I don't need them. Anyone know where I can buy JUST the immersion unit? I've been scouring the internet but so far nada.

I was super unhappy with their product. My head unit died after less than a year of use, and I just threw it in the trash. What a waste of $300.
I'm guessing you tried: [email protected]
Sucks they aren't answering...

I was super unhappy with their product. My head unit died after less than a year of use, and I just threw it in the trash. What a waste of $300.
I'm guessing you tried: [email protected]
Sucks they aren't answering...

ya, can't get them on the phone and they never answered my support email either.

The immersion unit I have isn't doing what it's supposed to. I can't get an answer by phone or email from Brew Jacket but I really just want to purchase the unit without all the attendant accessories because I don't need them. Anyone know where I can buy JUST the immersion unit? I've been scouring the internet but so far nada.

Adventures in Home Brewing recently advertised one for $199.

Latest posts

Back