Brew boss.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raymillsus

Reaction score
This thing is amazing> I am a new brewer tonight will be my 4th brew. My second one a buddy who has been brewing semi-professionally for over 30 years. said my second beer needs to be submitted for judging. 5 step mash and he said. "there is no way you could do that on anything but a brewboss. I had never brewed any beer in my life and I am brewing some of the best beer I have ever drank. Has anyone else tried or is using the brewboss?

I can not find anyone else that is using this. Makes me look like a pro. LOL

Anyone else using a brew-boss?

Last edited:
This thing is amazing> I am a new brewer tonight will be my 4th brew. My second one a buddy who has been brewing semi-professionally for over 30 years. said my second beer needs to be submitted for judging. 5 step mash and he said. "there is no way you could do that on anything but a brewboss. I had never brewed any beer in my life and I am brewing some of the best beer I have ever drank. Has anyone else tried or is using the brewboss?

I can not find anyone else that is using this. Makes me look like a pro. LOL

Anyone else using a brew-boss?

Hey....I am ready to pull the trigger on the brewboss. Put the stuff in the cart on the brewboss site and then the virus hit and the site is down. Is Darin OK? Anyone heard from him?

Latest posts

Back