• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bottles Central Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EHV

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm located near Zanesville area. I am in need of 12 oz, 22 oz beer bottles, and wine bottles. Jugs, whatever you got. Trying to build up a decent pipeline and enjoying brewing way too much to quit. I don't have any HB to offer up as of right now but would be willing to pick you up a Sixxer of your choosing or whatever would make a deal work.

I've got 4 craft 12 pack boxes of bottles I can let you have if you wanna come & get them. $$ too much to ship. Sierra Nevada stubbies,Great Lakes & Sam Adams long necks. All 12oz bottles. All rinsed but not de-labeled,save for one Smithwick's. Free,so come & get'em!

Appreciate the offer. Looks like you are around an 1 1/2 hr drive. Outta my range. Hopefully a local see this and gets in on it. Thanks for speaking up.
I broke down on a late night indisposition and ordered a mini fridge and keg kit.

Latest posts

Back