Bottle washer question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alimacoz

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been looking at getting one of those jet bottle washers that you screw onto a tap that makes rinsing the bottles easier but having just looked none of my taps in the house have an external thread on them except for an outside tape which has a thread that takes a standard sized hozelock connector.

Does anyone know of any adapters or a way to make these work on a tap with no thread?

None of your faucets take an aerator screen? Many screw to the inside of the spout. You would need a piece of rubber or leather and pliers to remove it. There are adapters for a thread that is on the inside of the spout.

kh54s10 said:
None of your faucets take an aerator screen? Many screw to the inside of the spout. You would need a piece of rubber or leather and pliers to remove it. There are adapters for a thread that is on the inside of the spout.

They sure do the thread is on the outside of the screen like you say, thanks for that I'll look at getting an adapter for the inside of the spout.

I would think whomever is selling the pressure washer, also has the adapter. I bought both at the same time.

Back