• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Black Box Brew temp controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteNMA

Reaction score
HI folks

Up for sale is a Black Box Brew (http://www.blackboxbrew.com) programmable fermentation temperature controller. I bought this a while ago and used it a lot for fermenting with carboys in a fridge, however I'm moving over to conicals with Brewjackets due to space constraints so I don't have a use for this any more

This is a slightly older version than the current v3.0 shown on the website, so it has a captive connection for the temperature probe rather than the current type with the headphone jack. Otherwise I believe it should be the same.

This unit is built around the custom STC1000+ firmware which was developed by alphaomega of this site, so it shows the temperature in F, and allows you to program ramped fermentation temperature steps, so you can have it heat up and cool down automatically. Extremely useful.

Looking for $50 shipped in the lower 48.

Last edited:
Back