Birthday Club Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This
20200206_165112.jpeg

How bout my box @jerbrew? Should have been there over a week ago.

Yes! Sorry man, I forgot to take a picture. I thoroughly enjoyed the beers you sent. Thanks a lot. Spent a good amount of time in Longmont for work and I always love some good Weldworks. I also love that graham cracker porter. Have that every time I’m at the airport.

Yes! Sorry man, I forgot to take a picture. I thoroughly enjoyed the beers you sent. Thanks a lot. Spent a good amount of time in Longmont for work and I always love some good Weldworks. I also love that graham cracker porter. Have that every time I’m at the airport.
No worries. Just wanted to make sure the goodness got to you. Glad you enjoyed it!

I honestly think I didn’t send to the second person. I just found a box packed in the basement with beer in it. If you didn’t get one from me, let me know.

Well guys I hate to do it, but I’m going to bow out of this. Between my wife being 1.5cm dilated and the whole covid deal, I can’t see me getting to sending anything in the near future.
On the bright side(?) it looks like I’ll be a dad at some point today.
Congratulations and good luck.

Got another one from @fourfarthing a few days ago. Great stuff as always. Who's next? Who is still in this and are there any stragglers still out there? I forgot to keep very good track.

So there supposedly were 3 of us in April. I’m probably up next unless there is an April Fool’s birthday. I sent a pm to @imasickboy to see what’s up. If I don’t hear anything in a couple of days I will take over organizing this.

@jaymosbeershack @jerbrew please create a list of all participants that sent you packages so we know where we stand with active participants.

Back