• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Beverage Air commercial refrigerator with STC1000 temperature controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubbs

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am completely out of home brewing due to health reasons. I had saved all my brewing gear in the hopes I would be able to restart, but unfortunately that is unlikely. I am slowly going through my storage.

I have a Beverage Air commercial refrigerator for sale in East Dallas. It is in As Is condition, but I just gave it a good cleaning, and plugged it in and it seems to cool just fine. I also have a home made temperature controller based on the STC1000. I generally used the fridge for fermentation and so I could set the temperature that I wanted to ferment at on the STC1000 and the refrigerator would cycle off and on to maintain that temp. It worked very well.

I am asking $400 for the fridge and controller.

Attachments

• tempImage4lgHov.png
    tempImage4lgHov.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 48
  • tempImagezTm3wC.png
    tempImagezTm3wC.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 47
  • tempImage5vazoq.png
    tempImage5vazoq.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 41
  • tempImageJMuyKs.png
    tempImageJMuyKs.png