• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania BevAir BM 23 for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjcpharmD

Reaction score
I have Bev-Air 23 for sale. I bought it 2 years ago and it was a woody that I painted with a hammered black finish. Selling only the kegerator and single draft tower that came with.

The unit runs and cools, but when door is left open while changing out kegs or cleaning, water will drip at one corner of the unit from evaporator fan. I simply put a small Tupperware container there to catch it until it cools down again.

It did not come with a temperature dial, I just use pliers and my digital thermometer I use when I brew to get the temp I want.

I will throw in a ball lock keg to sweeten the deal.

$100 it's yours. Figured I would sell to those homebrewers that appreciate the BM23.:mug:

Where in Pa are you located

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Do you have a pic? I am located in State College an interested.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back