Best way to adapt 1/2 inch regulator fitting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehardt

Reaction score
I’ve searched this forum and couldn’t find anything on this. Having one hell of a time figuring this out even though there is probably an easy answer...

I recently purchased a kegerator with the regulator pictured here. The male ports on the regulator are half inch. Trying to find an adapter or large enough gas line to fit these half inch male ports. Can’seem to figure out something to fit. None of the female adapters are large enough to screw onto this half inch fitting.

Would 1/2 inch blue tubing work here without an adapter?

What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Those look like male flare ends, not pipe tapers. I'll take your word on the 1/2" size as it's hard to tell that from here :)

Take it to a big box store where they usually have a fitment display bolted to the racks in the brass fittings section, you should be able to at least determine what thread size/pitch that actually is. Then you can work on finding an adapter that ends up with a male 1/4" flare end...

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back