Beer of the month club recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinBromanite

Reaction score
SWMBO asked me to find a good "beer of the month" club for a gift for her brother. Any good recommendations from those you've tried?

I tried one a few years ago my (other) brother in law gave me, but it was just...ok...and several stuff that's not really hard to find anyways that I'd already tried.

Any recommendations are welcomed!

Cheers!

My suggestion would be to create a personalized pack of beer and save your money. Most of those clubs are crap. My wife got me one a few years back. I told her how thoughtful that was and I appreciated it, but next time, just give me the money to buy good beer.

Another idea that may work... contact the brother's LBS. Tell them your wife wants to do a "Beer Club" for her brother but you intervened because you wanted him to get good beer. LBS may consider doing the legwork for the business. Couldn't be difficult.

Local biz wins. Beer drinker wins.

I haven't had good experiences with beer of the month clubs. Yeah, it's usually beer you've never heard of but, it's also beer that's not that great.

Latest posts

Back