beating em into submission.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchuklobrau

Reaction score
I have read b-hoppy use a term like this several times in the past. I finally get what he ment. Colder reainy weather for the last few weeks, followed by 6 gorgeous days. Had projects to do hops were not on the list. went to do some training 2day and I was like wtf. Spent 2 hours hacking, slashing, trimming thinning. Got 3 crowns done(only 37 to go) so I learned a lesson. Dont neglect during training time or you will have to beat the heck outa them to get em back in line. And hope you dont get beat in the process.

37 more? Now you see what I had to deal with being gone for a day-and-a-half at a time while with the railroad. Come home, eat, drink, sleep and back on the road. Two trips later and the serpents have taken over! Not a pretty sight. I just felt bad about neglecting them. I like to have loud music playing when I beat mine! Hop ON!!!

Back