BCS Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmurm

Reaction score
Just got a BCS and The thing is awesome! I made some states, and when i went to run it, The PID temp was 0. I set the temp to 156, and hit apply, but it still wont set. Anyone have this problem?

Also i use Chrome for my browser, and once i start a process it gets all crazy. I set my refresh rate to 2.5 seconds, and when i try to move around it starts to lock up. Looking for some advice from anyone that has had this problem or has one working flawlessly. :confused:

After you hit the apply button, press refresh. You should see the saved option. I am not sure of the differences in browsers, but the BCS is designed to work with Firefox.

Well i will try to download fire fox as soon as i fix my computers internet connection. would you happen to know how to do that? Once i connected my bcs i am no longer able to get online with my comp.

Tested it today at 3 second refresh, and it works fine with almost everything until i try to run my process. In manuel mode it works just fine.

Ok i got my Computer back online, got Firefox and everything is perfect except one thing.

When i run my process, which is 4 states long, it will not switch between states. I have exit conditions programed for each state to move to the next, but when i run it and it completed the first state it will not go to the next. The alarm goes off and the process shuts off.

Am i doing something wrong? I am stumped on this issue.

No, offense but why are you not asking this on the bcs forum?

Latest posts

Back