Barley Crusher Mount Screws

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwible204

Reaction score
My 3 year old BC had been giving me trouble for the past year, it all but stopped pulling grain through. I dealt with it for a year by misting the grain with water prior to milling, this worked well enough that I could get by. Then 3 weeks ago I decided to try and clean/lube it again, for like the 4th time this year, as that's what the manufacturer recommends. Anyway, after doing so, the female thread on the adjustment screw was damaged and I couldn't assemble it again.

After numerous emails and me sending them back my mill, they sent me an entirely new unit. While the CS wasn't quick during the replacement, and it took about 2 weeks to come, I am so very happy that they kept up their end of the warranty. That being said, I included a zip-lock with all of the screws and they didn't send back the (2) mounting screws. I want to make sure I get the right ones as to not damage even more threads, doesn't anyone know what size/type they are?

TL;DR - What size are the (2) mounting screws on the bottom of the Barley Crusher?

Back