• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silentdrinker

Reaction score
Log time reader, first post... I need to sell some gear. Local pick up only.

I have some ball lock kegs. All work as expected and in fine shape. Buy one for $50 or I will knock $5 off ea if you buy 4+

Sold - I also have some sanke kegs. Size and prices vary. - sold

And I have some 10 gallon corny kegs I'm considering selling. If you're interested, we can talk.

Only local pick up. I will meet you off i205 near Oregon city, so from west linn to johnsoncreek blvd.

I will consider a trade only for a hop rocket. And obviously cash...

Log time reader, first post... I need to sell some gear. Local pick up only.

I have some ball lock kegs. All work as expected and in fine shape. Buy one for $50 or I will knock $5 off ea if you buy 4+

I also have some sanke kegs. Size and prices vary. I can get a list when I have time to

And I have some 10 gallon corny kegs I'm considering selling. If you're interested, we can talk.

Only local pick up. I will meet you off i205 near Oregon city, so from west linn to johnsoncreek blvd.

I will consider a trade only for a hop rocket. And obviously cash...

I'm looking for 1/4 bbl sanke's if.you have them. I realize you said local only. But if you decide to ship I'd like to be first in line for them. 74012

Thanks man, wish I was local. Oregon rocks

I am interested in a 5 gal sanke if you have any..? Thanks. -norm

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm looking for 1/4 bbl sanke's if.you have them. I realize you said local only. But if you decide to ship I'd like to be first in line for them. 74012

Thanks man, wish I was local. Oregon rocks

I did have (6) 1/4 slims, but ya. Wasn't planning on shipping at all. They're gone now anyway. Thanks

I am interested in a 5 gal sanke if you have any..? Thanks. -norm

I sold all my 5 gal sanke kegs. I have a bunch of 5 gal corny kegs though.

Back