Back to Brewing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psperan

Reaction score
Hello all, getting back into brewing after about a 20yr hiatus. I was building a new garage and figured I would dedicate a room upstairs to a brewery. I figured I would go "ALL IN" and planned out a 3 vessel HERMS system. We will see how it goes...:)
20200823_161151.jpg

I dunno, you should have gone back to the turkey pot and a zapap lautering bucket. All that stainless stuff can't possibly make good beer.

Just kidding of course. That's a long break from a hobby. Was it just recently you decided to get back in, or something that was on your mind for 20 yrs?

I dunno, you should have gone back to the turkey pot and a zapap lautering bucket. All that stainless stuff can't possibly make good beer.

Just kidding of course. That's a long break from a hobby. Was it just recently you decided to get back in, or something that was on your mind for 20 yrs?
For all 20 of them! When i was building the garage I wanted to make it multi purpose with a auto and wood shop and some dedicates space for brewing. I have been building the garage myself so it is taking a while(1.5yrs so far :ghostly:) but I'm just about there.

Back