Awesome Chugger Pump Cust Service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyclingCraig

Reaction score
Hi All

Just want to post up some props for Chugger Pumps Customer Service.

I was having a small problem/question with my chugger pump, sent an email over to them late at night, next morning I had an email from Mike, "Send me the pump, I'll take care of it"....

Just like that, no questions asked, just sent it to me and I'll make it right type attitude.. WOW! talk about service! When it comes time for a second pump(And when the P.O. gets approved by upper management(You know I mean)), I know I will be getting another chugger.

Thanks Mike!!

-Craig

Hi All

Just want to post up some props for Chugger Pumps Customer Service.

I was having a small problem/question with my chugger pump, sent an email over to them late at night, next morning I had an email from Mike, "Send me the pump, I'll take care of it"....

Just like that, no questions asked, just sent it to me and I'll make it right type attitude.. WOW! talk about service! When it comes time for a second pump(And when the P.O. gets approved by upper management(You know I mean)), I know I will be getting another chugger.

Thanks Mike!!

-Craig

I had the same thing happen. Had a problem with the magnet on the motor shaft walking and it locked the pump up in the middle of its first brew. They sent out a new stainless head model the next day for no extra charge and included a shipping label to return the broken one.

This is great to hear. I bought mine about 9 months ago and haven't been able to use them yet since Uncle Sam has me out of the country. I'm expecting no issues since I haven't even taken them out of the box yet but good to know they take care of their customers in the event their product has any issues.

That's good to hear. I already have two march pumps that I like but I wouldn't mind having the SS chugger heads to replace the plastic one's.

Just an Update:

I mailed out my pump to Mike @ Chugger on Friday afternoon. I come home TODAY and there is a BRAND NEW pump on the Kitchen table.

In case people don't realize, NJ had a very bad hurricane/Tropical Storm with major flooding all over and a state of Emergency going on. I don't know how mike did it but I have a pump at my house in 4 days during a state of emergency.

Once again big thanks to Mike, over the top and beyond necessary efforts on service and help.

-Craig

I missed the pump giveaway by a couple of days but he did offer the regular pumps on eBay at one point for I think $79.99 with a free upgrade to the stainless steel heads. I took advantage of that and when they showed up with the plastic heads, I sent an e-mail and the stainless heads were on my doorstep three days later! Awesome service.

Back