Avanti RM4416B 4.4 Cu Ft Fridge. NO cutting.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limulus

Reaction score
This may be the eaiest mini fridge to convert. I bought this at BrandsMart in Atlanta. I bought this on Saturday and unboxed it Sunday night. First, all the storage compartments on the door slide right out so there is NO cutting! The shelves are actually glass. I had to remove exactly 3 phillips head screws. Two holding the freezer compartment and one holding the temp control. The freezer compartment has to be popped out of a little slot where it is screwed in and the temp control has to be unscrewed first. Then just gently bend down the freezer compartment. This is for our lake house, so I'm only using one keg and I bought a new Perlick tower for the top. But two kegs should fit if you relocate the contol. The whole thing took maybe 10-minutes, seriously. Now, I admit I have not drilled into the top to attach the tower yet. So, I could still kill it.

The fridge is $139 for black with a $10 rebate for a total ot $129. It is also available in stainless and I think that is only $10 more but has no rebate.
http://www.brandsmartusa.com/Avanti...ce=trx&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=shipment

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

OK, I just went out and removed the screw that holds the temp control and just let it hang free so I could attempt to get two kegs in. Like many others, it will require some internal work on the sides to remove the shelf supports. A second keg almost fit and it may if you really wedge in there. But for one keg, it was easy!

Latest posts

Back