Attn: Redskin fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skins_Brew

Reaction score
I saw a story on this on the news last night. Its a LOOOOOOOONNG shot, about as long as the redskins chances of winning the superbowl anytime soon, but wouldn't it be cool if someone bought the team off Snyder? I would love to just see someone with the money have the guts to make an offer!

If you are not familiar, Ronnie Mervis is a big time diamond trader up here in DC.

Sign away!

http://www.thepoint.com/campaigns/no-more-snyder

never gonna happen man! the only way the skins get sold is if someone puts a hit on snyder!

face it your next 20 years of football cheering will be just like my last 20!

...but wouldn't it be cool if someone bought the team off Snyder? I would love to just see someone with the money have the guts to make an offer!

Maybe Jerry Jones could sell the Cowboys and buy them. Then ya'll would see what a real a$$hole is! - Dwain

never gonna happen man! the only way the skins get sold is if someone puts a hit on snyder!

face it your next 20 years of football cheering will be just like my last 20!

I can lend you a bengals jersey for tommorow if that will make you feel better :D

I thought you may be a Raiders fan, I can see its much worse

I am suppose to work that night. The back up guy is already working that day so calling in sick wont work :( I might be able to make MD Brew day though :)

Back