Attaching gas manifold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beek

Reaction score
How do you all attach gas manifolds inside keezers with no collar? Worried about putting a screw into coils.

Here's a picture of inside my keezer. Should help you visualize it.

20140913_234917_zps20957632.jpg

Zip tied it to the shelf. Might not have one in yours though.

Yep, when I posted this picture in my build thread I got accosted by people. I really don't care, I always have some sort of beer like PBR, Keystone or Coors on hand. At all times. :)

Wait, wait. You got accosted by people on an internet forum? That never happens! I guess you should learn better than to have your own opinions on things.

As long as it is kept "hidden" in your Keezer and not out for public display in the kitchen fridge.

Unfortunately, I put it in each of my beer coolers. Keezer, fridge, beer fridge in garage. I do it all. And to think...I even go as far as dumping a can of Keystone in ever beer I brew as a tradition. Heaven forbid me!!!!

:)

That is actually kind of awesome. Do you disclose that your homebrew contains 20,000 ppm of Keystone?

I'd rather not....it's like giving a high school kid NA Beer without them knowing it and watch them act like they think they're drunk. :)

Back