Attach co2 distributors to keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miclip

Reaction score
Been working a keezer and am pretty close to finishing. I'm trying to think of the best way to attach the co2 distributors as i used a tower there's no collar. I don't really want to permanently attach it in case it needs to be replaced or something. Looked through a lot of keezer build threads but am struggling to find a good example. Do folks just glue some plywood and screw the distributor to It?

ForumRunner_20111208_173529.jpg

How bout mounting them on a board and then mounting that on the wall by your CO2 tank. I would hate to mess up the finish on your kegerator and two screw holes in drywall are easily patched.

EdWort said:
How bout mounting them on a board and then mounting that on the wall by your CO2 tank. I would hate to mess up the finish on your kegerator and two screw holes in drywall are easily patched.

Yeah thought about having them outside the freezer but too many tubes to run inside.

I used 3M 10lb test tape from Home Depot. Comes in a roll with red plastic on it. Its VERY strong. Overseas, we use it to attach all kinds of stuff to our gun trucks. That tape takes a serious beating. I used inside my kegerator, which goes down to @38 +/- on a regular basis.

IMG_20101214_084050.jpg

Been in use within the keezer for over a year and no problems yet. Just put it on when its warm and let it "cure" for 24 hours.

Eternalodyssey said:
I used 3M 10lb test tape from Home Depot. Comes in a roll with red plastic on it. Its VERY strong. Overseas, use it to attach all kinds of stuff to our trucks. That tape a serious beating. I used inside my kegerator, which goes down to @38 +/- on a regular basis.

Been in use within the keezer for over a year and no problems yet. Just put it on when its warm and let it "cure" for 24 hours.

Thanks, wasn't sure how the tape would do at lower temps so that's comforting... Will give it a try.

Eternalodyssey said:
I used 3M 10lb test tape from Home Depot. Comes in a roll with red plastic on it. Its VERY strong. Overseas, use it to attach all kinds of stuff to our trucks. That tape a serious beating. I used inside my kegerator, which goes down to @38 +/- on a regular basis.

Nice stash of hops you've got there btw

Back