Arkansas Home Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeahfairly

Reaction score
Greetings Brew Nuts,
I am from the Natural State and I began home brewing in 2007. I recently wondered upon this site and I look forward to learning from and contributing to the site and getting to know all of you Home Brew addicts!

I haven't brewed in a couple of years. I have been stranded in Iraq and Afghanistan numerous times over the last decade. I am currently in Kabul and I hope to scratch the home brewing itch by hanging out here with all of you. God willing... I will be home brewing again by spring of next year.

A Big Thanks to the Homebrewtalk folks for all the work that goes into keeping this place running!

Thank you for your service. My husband and I were looking into moving to arkansas. I saw they have a great homebrew club there.

Thank you very much. I am probably extremely biased but It doesn't get any better that north west or north central Arkansas! Living in the Ozarks with the creeks, rivers, lakes and wildlife all around is wonderful. The people are friendly and the cost of living is pretty good! If you and your husband are into the outdoors, gardening, or home brewing you will love the state.

We are looking into Fayetteville. Its the only place we have looked at that I like, and the home brewing part makes it even nicer.

Will be looking forward to your return home, I'll bet you "Hear Little Rock Calling" all the time. I live by Peti Jean. Fermentables, in NLR is busy these days, so I'm guessing the home brewing presence is getting stronger.

We are looking into Fayetteville. Its the only place we have looked at that I like, and the home brewing part makes it even nicer.

I spent 40 years in the Fayetteville area. I would still call it home but my wife was transferred to Little Rock 2 years ago. All my friends and family are there. You will love it! Beautiful area and great people and opportunities. There is a home brew store a block off of North College Avenue on Township!

Will be looking forward to your return home, I'll bet you "Hear Little Rock Calling" all the time. I live by Peti Jean. Fermentables, in NLR is busy these days, so I'm guessing the home brewing presence is getting stronger.

Pettit Jean is a real nice area. Been there several times. I am only a hop, skip, and jump down the interstate. I am just a few miles north of Conway on 65. Maybe we can swap beers when I get back home! :mug:

I haven't been to fermentables yet. I saw them on the internet but I haven't been home long enough over the past two years to get a batch brewing.

Back