Are there Instruction w/ a Birdman Keg Kit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meegwell

Reaction score
Hey all I received my bird man tower commercial kit Im using to convert a Danby. I just got to pulling things out to get started with the tap assembly and there are no instructions at all. I am thinking I could figure it all out - doesn't seem too difficult just wondering if there is anything I should watch out for.

Let me follow-up with what I think is my only real question on the setup - on what threads should I use thread tape? The red lines to the regulator have a sticker recommending thread tape - got that - should I use it on the beer lines to the sanky and the perlicks to the tower?

...and one more follow-up the good folks at Birdman were quick with replying to my inquiry and I'm all set.

Should be noted - when searching for a keg kit a did a lot of reading and such...prices all came out in the same ballpark, but Birdman stuck out as far as customer service experience with the folks here. Just got my first "hands on" of why I chose them.

Thanks.

...and one more follow-up the good folks at Birdman were quick with replying to my inquiry and I'm all set.

Should be noted - when searching for a keg kit a did a lot of reading and such...prices all came out in the same ballpark, but Birdman stuck out as far as customer service experience with the folks here. Just got my first "hands on" of why I chose them.

Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks Birdman Brewing. Here is my new setup, just in time for thanksgiving:

IMG00763-20131128-0830_zps459d042a.jpg

Hardywood Park Singel was the first brew tapped...

IMG00762-20131127-1653_zps516ab8ba.jpg

IMG00764-20131128-0831_zps16c725c7.jpg

I will eventually tear out the door of the Danby to fit two, but for now its just fantastic.

Back